This page contains instructions for submitting sketches for posting on this website.
Can I submit a Sketch?
You must be a member of the Hutt Art Urban Sketching Group to submit a sketch. See ‘About Us‘ for information about becoming a member.
How do I prepare my Sketch for Submission?
Take a photo of your sketch.
if possible ensure the sketch has a meaningful name.
Prepare an email to the group coordinator with the sketch photo attached with the following information:
- The artist’s name.
- The sketch photo file name.
- A short name for the sketch.
- A caption to be displayed below the sketch.
- The date the sketch was done.
- Where the sketch was done.
- An optional description of a few sentences describing the sketch.
Except for item 7, all other items are mandatory.
You may include more than one sketch per email, but please provide information items 2 to 7 for each sketch photo attached to the email.